Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Rotary cutters

There is absolutely nothing worse to work with than a dull rotary cutter.  That being said, David is usually the one who makes me change the blade.  They are just so darn expensive!  What we now do is wait for a 50% off sale that includes notions of all prices, not just those less than $12.98.  ( Happens about 2x a year around here)  Then we buy a package of 5 blades, which are normally about $60.00, for 1/2 price.  I know you can often find a place to have them sharpened, but I've never gone that route.  But the difference you feel using a new blade is wonderful!

I may have mentioned that I ordered a new FMQ'g book.  It is coming from the U.K., with an expected delivery date of Feb 5th.  They usually arrive before the projected delivery date, and I was very concerned about it coming next week and being left between the doors.  Well it arrived today.  It's what I had hoped for and more, even includes two dvds.  I'm very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment