Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Darn Horoscope

Yesterday my horoscope read

"This is a fabulous, creative day for you!  If you're involved in artistic projects, or anything related to the arts, you will be full of original ideas and new approaches to everything, because you find it easy to think out of the box.  This is a fun-loving, playful, romantic day."


So I went and had my teeth cleaned.  And she even gave me a toothbrush!


Cathy, the pork we fed Beth was one of the pork loins that you gave us.  I coined it, Beth browned it off, and I put it in the oven with mushrooms and gravy.  We really enjoy it done this way.


Beth, David says that the key to the snowblower may be having the key, and instructions on starting it.  Any that we've had, have had very definite starting procedures.


Just about back to normal.  When we put away the Christmas dishes we found five hand thrown casserole dishes, at least three, if not four of them, by Steve Jorgenson.  Also a couple of commercial ones that aren't being used.  Now I have to figure out what to do with them, as I really don't want to take them to the thrift store.  Unfortunately, they are just too big for two people, and I have the lovely, smaller ones that the lady out in Neepawa made for me. ( Thank you Cathy for organizing that).  I think I'll offer them to the kids, and if there are no takers, see if I can take them into the second hand shop that I've used before.


We never really know what we might find in our cleaning adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment