Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Warmer

I guess the warmer temps we were experiencing in Winnipeg my last day or so followed me home. From minus 30 degrees the night before, to around minus 8 today. Much nicer and allowed me to go outside and do some shoveling, and into the shed to retrieve the snowblower. We loaded it into the back of the van ( no easy task!)and shall take it to Mike tomorrow. Hopefully he can get it serviced and running.
Wonderful dinner tonight - thanks Pati and also Cathy for idea. Pork tenderloin with gravy and potatoes, and I also had another green salad.  I looked in Coles yesterday for Dr Phil's 20/20 Diet book but they had none on the shelf.  I am going to try the Library. But then I also had a few chocolates that were left over from Christmas, which probably cancelled out the delicious healthy meal I had just enjoyed haha!
Hope all is well- How are you managing with your foot Cathy, and when did you say your Drs appointment was?
All for now...take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment