Monday, January 4, 2016

Yes, getting back to normal

The process is going a little slower around here.  We've washed the linen off the spare bed, but haven't yet put the basement room back into a second studio area.  We did the math, and realized we came out of our adventures up a little, so today, went shopping.  Having discovered that my yoga pants were stained, we went to see if we could find something similar for the trip to Cuba, and lucked in.  The same brand of yoga pants were on sale, and even came in a colour other than black.  So I now have some new pants to match the new shirts I bought with the Visa card you two gave me.  However, I think this means that I'm going to be told that something old has to leave the house.

I also bought a tea steeper like the one that Cathy described.  And it was on sale, provided I bought a certain colour.  What a decision--yes, I'll take it in turquoise!  I've tried it out and love the way it works.  It holds exactly enough for one of my bigger tea mugs.

But I still haven't caught up on my sleep.  We were out shortly after breakfast today, and then I lay down for a nap as soon as I got home.  When I got up, I looked around the kitchen and realized how much help Beth had been, while she was here.  But it didn't take long to sort it out.

Today, I bit the bullet and phoned the dentist I haven't seen in two years and made an appointment to have my teeth cleaned--tomorrow.  I knew there were special protocols for people with artificial joints, and now have to take a massive dose of antibiotics tomorrow, one hour before the appointment.  The prescription was for more than one large dose, so I assume he will suggest that I take more than the one dose.  I've been wanting to have the teeth cleaned for over a year, but had to wait a certain amount of time after the surgery.

And now it's time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment