Monday, January 18, 2016

On the road again.....

It seems my week in  Winnipeg is on again.  It won't be as bad as it would have been last December.  I am far more confident walking in this boot than I was at the beginning  I don.t know any details yet but I am supposed to be there next Sunday.  Of course, we had moved our Christmas to next Sunday from last weekend because Sandi was to have hernia surgery last Friday  It was cancelled of course and no new date set.  I have to be in Portage on Saturday so it will be a very full weekend. This week is all meetings so there is no rest for me for a while.  Today was a very weird day at work but then I heard today is Blue Monday.  The most depressing day of the year.  Perhaps we were all over compensating by our silliness.  We also rejected over 20 documents.  That must be how we deal with depression.... by taking it out on others :P   One good thing about going to Winnipeg now is that they have changed the "rules"  If you are in training for a position you get acting status in that position, which means a small raise (Just enough to affect income tax I suppose) Enough rambling.  Just wanted you to know that I am still around.  Have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment