Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Food and feet

We often have pork tenderloin since we are able to get it relatively cheap.  The ones I took into Winnipeg were from the hog plant here.  I traded Patty for a chicken.  Twice a year her husband can get pork at cost.  Much to patty's dismay, last fall he got all tenderloin!!  (So much for ribs, loins, roasts etc)  Jim likes when I make back bacon by using Morton's salt to cure it.  My doctor's appointment is tomorrow morning.  I will be making him listen to my concerns.   Our work environment is changing again. They are going to be hiring an office manager to work out of Brandon and serve Neepawa and Dauphin.  I have questions, but we will see how it will go.  For me it means that i will never get an ADS position since that included office management.  On the other hand, Elisabeth said she would consider my request to contact Winnipeg and see if I could be considered for and ADR position without going to Winnipeg for training.  First of all it drops our staff to 3 (and hopefully no illness) and secondly, we function on a different level from Winnipeg (and lately the work that Winnipeg is doing for our office is all WRONG!!!)  So  why would I want to be trained by them.  Elisabeth is a good trainer and I hope that Winnipeg will consider her request.  We were going to have our family Christmas on the 16th, but it seems that Sandi is having a hernia operation on the 15th.  Our Christmas is now for the 24th.  I hope Sandi is okay.  I will let you know what the doctor says about my leg

No comments:

Post a Comment