Monday, January 25, 2016

Clarification

Nice to hear about your day Cathy. Maybe the resting and watching TV without housework is just what you need to get the foot back in order.
I must clarify my previous posting: I have no idea where I came up with that name for the pattern I just sewed. The actual name is Cookie Plate Crumb Catcher by The Crafty Quilter. I did some machine quilting this afternoon just before we lost our hydro. It was out for about 4 hours. Not pleasant, but I did take the time to sit and read some on my ereader - don't need power for it and it has a light! 
Tomorrow we are supposed to get rain. I shall have to get out early and try to clean off the roof before the rain starts to accumulate and mush up all the snow that is up there, and then freeze it all. This is what I must not allow to happen otherwise channels are created and leak into the house. Been there, done that! Oh my....will it ever end?

No comments:

Post a Comment