Saturday, January 16, 2016

Snow

Would you be able to ship the snow on the bus?  If so, yes, please send it here and suggest a way we could dump the whole load right on top of the grey car parked at the foot of our driveway--yet again.  It's been so cold that we've been hoping the darn thing won't start and she'll be forced to find somewhere else, where she would be able to plug it in.  Probably she can afford the CAA, but won't rent a garage.

I, too, am sewing today.  I've started to quilt the blue quilt in the pattern you spoke of.  My decision was to work on the quilt but make an effort to use those patterns that I plan to teach, and concentrate on the ones that cause me the most problems.

We are also starting to accumulate the clothes etc that we plan to pack for Cuba.  There was an article on Cuba in today's paper that I found interesting, as it referred to places that we've been.  I've always told people that we took a tour to the city of Trinidad, on the  South West coast, but now I'm wondering if it was the city of Santiago.  Regardless of the name of the place, I'll always remember the trip.  Just two weeks now, and we're off.  Sad to think it'll be the last time, but that should be an incentive to enjoy it a bit more.

Overall it's just too cold to be out, although we need to get to the grocery store today.  So, we stay in and try to stay warm.  And play Candy Crush.  David is thoroughly addicted now.

No comments:

Post a Comment