Saturday, January 9, 2016

Rain and water

This is what I am dealing with right now. Above freezing temperatures and rain. Out side today, shoveling water, and cleaning off roofs and clearing away snow. And I read the WFP and see Wpg with extreme cold weather. Go figure!
I just finished the last of the seven day food diary logging on line.  I have had to phone twice about my entries not being accepted. I was told "don't worry about it..." Time will tell if they give us credit (ie Visa card)
I was saddened to read about  your trip through The Bay.  I always loved this store. On one of my trips I made in the past years I went up to the Paddlewheel just before they were closing it. I'm glad I saw it one last time.  It's just like everything nowadays - time moves on and changes are made and yet our minds still take us back to "remember when"... If that's our age showing, then I guess all we can do now is reminisce together haha!
Tme to shove again, and then to bed. I'm hoping the night temps will slow down the water dripping off the roof. Calling for more rain overnight and tomorrow. Is this really January in Northern Ontario???  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment