Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Flights and happy vibes

About your trip, we shall decide right now that all shall be well! We are all sharing your excitement so there is unity in numbers-  yeah!!
Now, the situation here is another story. Rain this morning was my greeting early. And then Harry decided we should go to Huntsville. Tuesdays are 10 for $2.00 at the Restore! Mugs, or records or CDs - whatever you want. Harry likes to buy the records. So off we went and all the time I was worried about things back home.
I bought another Tim Hortons coffee can at the Thrift Shop - that was my bargain find! Another purchase was more than I bargained for. Starting to sew again, has created a few "needs". My OLFA rotary cutter needed a new blade, and so for the recent cutting I was using an inferior cutter that skipped every few inches and became quite annoying. I took the Olfa cutter with me and went into the Fabricland Store in Huntsville. I had never been in there before and was overwhelmed with its size. Huge! A new cutter was over $50,00 so I settled for a new blade which was $23.00. And a few new threads, and a few new machine needles and I walked out with a bill about $50.00.  I would normally feel badly, but quickly overcame this emotion to accept that I am wanting to sew for myself, and that expenditures (within reason) are the reality!
Once home I got to work outside and got the roof cleared and all the fallen snow (water laden) shoveled away! Then I came in, poured a hot bath, and luxuriated with a glass of wine!  What a great life if you let it be so!!
Now time for bed. Take care. 
ps Cathy are you going over to Patis sometime this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment