Sunday, January 31, 2016

And they are off.......

As I start this message, and according to the information I have, the flight should be leaving Winnipeg right about now!! As Cathy wrote, I echo....... Bon Voyage!!
Today it is supposed to go up to 5 degrees with rain. I just had the dog out, and it is already dripping from the eaves - wonder if I should get the pump up and at the ready? Oh how I dislike these drastic variances in weather conditions. I guess I know what my day will be like! 
I have a pork tenderloin out of the freezer and plan to slice it, brown it, and then put it in slow cooker with gravy - just like Pati made when I was there. No fresh vegetables except carrots, and Kale but I can make something wonderful I'm sure. At the price of veg these days, glad I have frozen, and juices etc done down from the garden. How about you Cathy - still have lots in the freezer to depend on?
Well, time for a coffee and to check my lottery ticket - maybe I could afford to buy a cauliflower or broccoli with my winnings  haha Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment