Friday, January 29, 2016

Home

I am very glad to be home again.  Bitter as it sounds it was a complete waste of time for me.  The new things I learned could have been handled in less than half a day.  The rest of the time I accepted Winnipeg documents.  Oh well.  I have gone to Winnipeg for training as demanded.  Of course they told me they have to discuss whether I will be left a DEX, or be in Acting Status  as an ADR or if they will make be an ADR.  They told me they will let Elisabeth know.  If you weren't going to promote me why did you make me go to Winnipeg??? (Bad Cathy.... )  At least I rested my leg.  No stairs or house work for a whole 5 days.  I went for a drink with Shereen on Thursday.  I had 2 glasses of wine in the lounge at the hotel.  With a small tip it came to $35.00.!!  Good thing I took food with me.  I could never have afforded food there.  I am home now and very happy to be here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment