Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday again...so soon?

This week seems to have flown by. And still more snow in the air softly falling to the ground below.  Just enough to have to go out and brush off but not enough to have to get out and really shovel.
I continue to sew a bit each day....great fun.  Today I shall finish off the top of my smallish table topper of flying geese.  I have the backing cut, and will find some batting to cut. I'll wait to cut the binding until I see what the machine quilting looks like. I shall try to use my machine - maybe even free motion quilting? 
I need to bake some fresh pita bread again today.The recipe produces 8 pieces about 6-8 inch diameter. And we made some homemade cream cheeses with our own concoctions of spices (dehydrated from the garden) and plain cream cheese we bought. I bought another bunch of kale and have really enjoyed my salads.  
So here's to a fun weekend for everyone. Sounds as if you'll be very busy Cathy, and then head into Winnipeg still?  And I can just picture Pati packing for next weekends take off. Take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment