Thursday, March 14, 2019

A quick few words....

Thinking of Pati out celebrating her Birthday, and hoping that she and Dave will have a wonderful time. Good on you Pati. Be sure to fill us in haha!
In meantime I'll write a few words as an update for my today's events here. Clearing snow, and roof and shoveling and pumping water outside and buckets inside for leaking - never had such a horrible time before with all this melting and the rain is to start in 30 minutes and persist throughout the night - so I guess I'll be pumping all night? One seems to just function by rote. But I heard from my friend Sue by email today and she is suggesting we meet for luncheon on April 17 so now I have something to look forward to - anticipation haha!  By the way, on Tuesday I bought that skirt I mentioned and to make an outfit I bought a top that I think goes with it just fine. So I am set for this wedding on Sept 7 and now need to buy a Bridal Shower gift for the shower to which I was invited but will not attend.
Well, time to put the birds to bed and then settle in for the night myself. Hope it will be a quiet night???? Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment