Friday, March 22, 2019

Final Post from the Office

Yes, I am blogging instead of working, but I don't trust my mind to function today.  I already sent some documents back to the ADR queue because there were problems with them and I didn't want to make something deficient since I won't be here to deal with the correction when it comes.  The 3 documents that I did have deficient I forwarded to Lindsey in Dauphin.  She will handle the corrections when they come in.  I changed my phone message to "do not leave a message. Please call 1-844 etc for assistance."  I have my out of office set on my email and that just leaves one program to mark as offline.  I told Patty & Elizabeth that I felt close to tears today just knowing that it is done.  I figure it will take about a month before I settle down and really realize that I am done.  At least with spring coming I will have lots to do at home. I still have my office key.  Technically I don't have to turn it in until next week.  I have a number of empty binders here that I have been told I can donate to charity so I am waiting to here if the school can use some for students that can't afford them.  ArtsForward also wants some.  And now I have one more hour to kill by sitting around not doing anything and I am done.  Jim wants to take me out for lunch, so he has the car and will pick me up at 1:00.  It is going to be a change for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment