Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Beautiful....

Looks mighty fine to me and dinner to boot! Good for you and glad your special day was indeed special Cathy. Flowers really do brighten one's disposition, don't they?  Just seeing them on your table boosted my spirits a whole lot. Maybe it's because it took my eyes off all this snow and cold outside the window haha! 
I made pancakes for my supper last night - following old traditions to celebrate Shrove Tuesday. I was up to the Library today to return two books and take out two more. So I have some good reading to get me through the next week or so...always like to know there is reading in store before bed - it ends my days nicely. I do not have the Candy Crush to play that you folks have ....to sit and chill out for a bit. Are you two near close to the same levels or how is it working out? Pati you were at the top of the winners list weren't you?  Bye for now, and thanks for the picture Cathy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment