Friday, March 29, 2019

Dirty looking snow banks...

With the little bit of melting going on these days one can see the snow banks turning to that dirty looking mess, but this year I welcome it with open arms. Lets get this snow out of the way.....
Bailey is loving this weather for his walks and he sniffs every snow bank and climbs up as high as he can to get a different view of the world around him. I have to remember that he sees only so much at his level and often I will pick him up and his little head moves back and forth to see what is going on. I count my walks with him as a pleasure for me.
More work in the greenhouses yesterday and this year is no different than others in that there is already far too many plants but that seems to be the norm so life moves on. 
I have to buy a bridal Shower gift and get it to Harry's sister Donna to take to the Shower for her future daughter in law on May 11 that I have already sent my regrets to attending - it is hours away and I shall not be driving to go there. So I ask you both, what is the expected kind of gift to give Bride's these days. Gone are the days of a china cup and saucer as was the habit in our early days. Would you please send me suggestions from your more current knowledge and experiences?
So on with breakfast...I have to eat these bagels I bought at Costcos - I could not resist that purchase but since I cannot freeze they are now my morning and lunch fare. And I have to eat the pate that Harry bought - four packages of assorted flavours which now he cannot eat - now it is my responsibility. Tough job but someone has to do it haha!  Take care and happy weekend. Next week starts the month of April so hope for summer is drawing nearer

No comments:

Post a Comment