Sunday, March 24, 2019

Another hurdle .....

We got through the planned power outage this morning OK - was to be from 8 to 12 noon - it came back on at 12:30 much to my delight. The greenhouses were getting pretty low in temperatures without the heaters going and was wondering if we would need to augment with propane. I will have to cover tonight and tomorrow night as temps down to double digit negatives but then rest of week looks OK right now. Now it is snowing - yeah!
Not much one can do when power is off -I read a bit and cleaned up this and that a bit, but really accomplished nothing. Now I have supper on the go and plan an early reading night again. Picked up another Joanne Kilbourn Novel at the Library and should get through it this weekend. But, and this is quite rare for me, I just poured a glass of sherry thinned down with club soda that I am sipping at. A treat for me......
Pati I hope that your adventure with the ATC group proves positive and that you folks decide to proceed - I know you enjoyed those luncheons and socialization. And now Cathy I was wondering if there were any groups of like minded folks with whom you are interested in joining - anything at the Library, or maybe Arts Forward?  
Well time to get the grub on. By the way, I made a strata for my breakfast this morning - sort of a variation on the recipe I had, but I enjoyed it and will probably make again for myself. 
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment