Thursday, July 15, 2021

Coincidence

OMG!  Just reading your post, Beth, when a vicious storm blew in.  Heavy rain, heavy wind.  Started to easy off after about 20 minutes, but we had a good chance to ascertain the flow pattern on the new patio, and everything was working as it was meant to.   Here's hoping the driving rain was strong enough to wash the Aphid excrement off the patio.  😁  I have no extra knowledge of emojis.  I just have to take them at face value, but I'm glad that the emoji symbol area above will give a simple explanation before you use it. Both of us have been watching the news from Barrie, where things look pretty grim.

Things are starting to open up here. Maybe too fast for me to feel safe, but I will continue to wear my mask, when I feel it's necessary.  We both have a printed form to show that we're double vaccinated, but people here are complaining about how much personal medical information might be available through that mark ( I don't know what is the right term for the funny square symbol that is being used.) I'm not so worried about it. A special reader is necessary to get into the info and most stores and restaurants probably won't go to the expense of getting one, so I'm hoping just showing it will be enough.

Not much exciting around here.  We sit outside and read, go to buy coffee, and haunt the library, hoping for books we've ordered come in.  But I did get into the studio today and was able to work solidly for about 3 hours.  No nasty side effects ( such as the ones I experienced in the past), so I'm hoping this may indicate a light at the end of the tunnel.  I'm hoping to have some pictures on the other blog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment