Thursday, July 1, 2021

Draining heat

 It is only 9:00 pm but I am exhausted. I was up early and took Lucky around the trail( only 1/2 a mile…. Too little for him but the best I could do if I wanted to do anything else before the heat hit). I weeded in the garden for a while but it heats up so fast!  We got my small pool set up a couple of days ago and today I just sat in it for about 1/2 an hour!  I need the pump and filter set up but it was so hot I didn’t care. We did go to town and had a “round table” (legion round table people) visit for a couple of hours. So nice to see humans again. Today was the 14 days from my second dose so I got my immunization card. I have no idea where I might need it but I have it!  The farmer’s market was today and I got a small bag of new potatoes. Jim’s mom always put a couple of mint leaves in the new potatoes so we will try that tomorrow. You are never to old for new experiences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment