Saturday, July 24, 2021

Nice treat for me to log on...

 .....and see posts and be able to sit and enjoy - and pictures besides! it started to rain about mid morning and has drizzled ever since although there was a warning for some heavy rains. I hope not. I had to dig out an old sump pump and set it up today as the other day when that terrible storm hit, the currently used pump decided not to work. Surprised that this old one worked...actually more surprised that I was able to find it without any due stress haha 😅

At a garage sale today Harry bought some Quilting books so I have just now sat and read through a few of them and marked some interesting ideas. This is generally as far as i get but it still brings me joy. or maybe it was the goblet of wine that brought me the joy???

But back to reality I am about to log on and print the current bills that are waiting for me and since this is the last week of the month it is time to pay the piper. BTW, am I correct to assume that for this month's OAS those over 75 are getting that extra $500.00 promised by the federal government?  It was announced months ago and I had written in my day book as a reminder - am I correct? Too bad for me and Cathy, but you others will benefit. 

Time to feed the animals - they always gather in a circle about this time..how do they know?  Enjoy the rest of the weekend. And take care please...we are seeing so many now in town gayly going about their business and socializing and not wearing masks and it erks me. Many up from Toronto and south in the stores - it is a stressful trip anymore. Oh well, here we are staying at home mostly and behaving ourselves. How did your coffee get together go Pati? Bye for now..💫.

No comments:

Post a Comment