Monday, July 12, 2021

Happy happy...

 Doesn't it just feel great to have that haircut. I felt the same way last week but alas no Starbucks to celebrate. When all is well with the world, what more can we ask for and lately the messages have all been upbeat and happy. 

I too, have been enjoying a Time Team show and I must say how much I am still looking forward to having some time to sit and watch an episode or sometimes even two episodes at a time.  As well, I have downloaded the schedule for CFL Football broadcasts on TSN and with fingers crossed I hope to be able to catch a few of the games. I used to watch all the CFL games when I had CBC on the TV way back when, and with being able to log into Shaw now on the computer (thanks Cathy for the prompt and password) I just may be able to bring back those memories and watch it again.

Lots of work outside but gradually I have also been making little areas around the yard where one can sit and rest - my early mornings may see me utilizing these special areas soon as I do my walkabouts. At one time I would sit on the sit upon but after that was torn down (rotten and falling down actually), I did not have a nice place to call my place haha!

Soon time to do my nightly chores ( cats, birds, rabbits, dogs ) and then a bit of reading before lights out. I picked up a silly book - a romance novel I think, but it is ok for me to read at night as my mind has nothing to do but read. It is written by the author who wrote If Wishes were Horses, so I thought it might be good.

Please stay cool best you can and hope that it will rain there to help you get through.We are supposed to have a thunderstorm tomorrow but it it comes with rain i shall be happy as well.

Thinking of you....💖  ps I heard a doc on CBC last night about emogies and the hidden meanings of using them so at this point I am almost afraid to put one in, in case it is misinterpreted? Have you folks knowledge of such things? XX

No comments:

Post a Comment