Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Hair

 OK, ladies. One of us has had white ( not grey or salt and pepper) hair for about 10 years. So who did I get my hair from??  I do need a hair cut though. I meant to phone today but I forgot. Even if my hair wasn’t white it would have been after today. I was painting a shed. I usually get more on myself than the surface at the best of times, but today I was stirring with the drill and gave it too much power. The paint shot up and out of the can!  My feet and legs were white, as well as the ground. And then, while painting, the ants started to bite my feet. Can you imagine the mess I made slapping at the ants with a paint roller in my hands!!  Besides being filthy my entire body aches from working today. So now I sit having a pre-dinner glass of wine. I may never move again. Good thing it’s left overs for supper. Tomorrow the heat starts to return so I am glad we got some work done the last couple of days. The fire ban went on again a couple of days ago so we have to wait for rain before we can enjoy a fire again. At least we got a few good fires in. We have the habit of throwing the weeds from the garden into the fire pit. Now they are getting pretty deep again but should burn pretty quick once we start. Jim bought a new garden tractor. Just in time since ours stopped today. The motor starts but the tractor won’t move.  We should have the new one on Friday. It’s a 46 inch cut Club Cadet. He’s ordered a bagger too, but we’re not sure when it will come in. The tractor is being brought in from Elm Creek. Have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment