Thursday, July 1, 2021

July 1st already?

 Good Morning,

Not sure if it is politically correct anymore to offer greeting for Canada Day but it is July 1st and so here we are.

A quick note to start the day. I just made my breakfast and I must tell you both how much I have been enjoying a variety of home made quesadillas - prompted by Pati mentioning them. This one had been made with eggs cooked in micro, sliced mushrooms, sliced tomatoes and sliced cucumbers and of course grated cheddar cheese on the top and bottom of two 6 " whole wheat tortillas. I also topped the cooked tortillas with a dab of mayonnaise. once cut onto the serving plate.  It has been great fun to create these new dishes and a hit with us both although I have to admit I am way ahead of Harry in consuming same. 

Another cloudy/sunny/rainy day forecast so I guess I take what i get today. Hoping against hope that the Heat Dome does not hit you folks in full force. Cannot believe the destruction and chaos in BC I hear on the news.

So have a wonderful day and be safe.... now to eat my meal haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment