Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Ups and downs

 My life has been up and down recently.  Kris and Chloe were out for a day and night.  We walked the trail, and caught grasshoppers and played Uno and picked beans( yeah!  They picked beans to take to Sandi. I don’t have to deal with them!  And watched the olympics. (I think Chloe wants to be a weight lifter!)  Chloe scooped all the bugs out of my pool but it was “too small for her to swim”. Sorry, all I have☹️  I had my first Physio appt this morning. I am now really sore, but I have exercises (tomorrow!). She sure knew how to find the spots that I hurt! I should hurt less tomorrow and can do my exercise twice a day.  At least she figured out why (I hope) I hurt so much.  Kris and Sandi are going to an annual party at Blake’s house and Chloe will be staying at the lake with Gramma Nancy and her grandkids. I guess I should have had a camper and more grandkids to be part of the fun. Oh well. At least Kris and Chloe were here overnight. I am just feeling sorry for myself right now so I am venting to my sisters. So grateful to have you to vent to. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment