Friday, March 5, 2010

Back to normal...sitting at the computer

I ate too much at lunch. Wish you were here Beth. Pati & Dave didn't stay very long. Just time enough for lunch and a quick stop at the Cultural Centre to drop off her "card". We ended up going for a Chinese smorg. (It also had battered fish that was yummy) Got lotsa email and facebook birthday wishes. It's kinda nice to know that people are thinking about me. Sad, too, cause we can't all celebrate together. Oh well,.... one day. I guess now I'll just put on my jammies and snuggle down for the rest of the day. There isn't much to do in a small town. I got your card today Beth.... thank you. Mail... just for me and it wasn't a bill! We are going to the chamber of commerce dinner on Monday night. Jean invited us. She is getting an award for the Christmas dinner she does every year. It should be fun. Other than that, the majority of my cleaning is done. Now I have to sort through pictures and books. (and wash the floor) I really like it that I have been home for a week and I still have a week to go. I just might be relaxed by the time I get back to work. Thanks for the birthday wishes and food

No comments:

Post a Comment