Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Be - What is this ...Cleaning ??

What a thrill it would be to actually throw out... there is no royal we here so the stuff keeps accumulating. I don't worry about the dust - there's no room for it to land and rest on anything here anyway.
Wouldn't you just know it - as soon as I venture into car ownership, GM turns around and "recalls" my car. I have not received official notice yet but mine is a 2007 Cobalt which is named in the recall. I guess I had better contact the shop and have it looked at - What surprises me is the timing - surely the dealership knew about the recall a few weeks ago when they did the safety inspection??
Up to North Bay today for another violin lesson. I intend to keep going even though right now I don't feel any progress, but I know things will turn around soon. I just need to put a little more effort into some dedicated practice time. Yeh sure!
I continue to enjoy my reading adventures and borrowing from the library is great. Especially now that I have an endless list from which to chose. Thanks again. I took out another book yesterday from your suggested authors, and best of best is, it too, is in large print. What a difference the large print makes to my reading ease.
I just remembered that I must go out to close up the greenhouse - it is now dark so it will be fun to tape the doors shut. What a pain....Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment