Monday, March 22, 2010

The silent reader returns

I've been reading all week, but just haven't felt like writing. Too many little things adding up so that I didn't even feel like dumping on my sisters. I try to avoid telling Jim when things go wrong at work, because he wants to fix it. It all came tumbling out of my mouth on Saturday and Jim, in his own stumbling way, tried to fix things by phoning my boss Now I have to face her today and try and fix whatever Jim told her. I know he was trying to help me, but I sure wish he wouldn't!! I only work 2 days this week then I have to fit in the last of my holidays before Mar 31. Yesterday we worked outside for quite a while ( I can really feel it in my shoulders) We got an early start on "poop patrol" About 5 large buckets full. Then we were in the bushes trying to cut back some of the chokecherries that are covered in blight. They still produce, but they are really ugly. Checked out the garden... no rhubarb... no chives. What the heck?? It's spring isn't it. The garden should be up! Oh yeah.... cold and snow again. Viscount meeting again tonight. I think it will be an ugly one as we are still trying to create two positions in the office, but even though she complains she can't do all the work, Brenda doesn't want to give up any of the authority(or perceived authority) I am not looking forward to this confrontation. I really need to do something with my hair, but I get so sick of the short haircut that stands straight up. Unfortunately, with my hair, as soon as it is cut it stands straight up! I have tried numerous stylists, but it happens to all of them. No wonder I went with the brush cut for so long. I so envy the people that have that careless, wash it and leave it haircuts. Time to get ready for work (Yippee)

No comments:

Post a Comment