Friday, March 19, 2010

Be - Interesting weeks events

Glad you are back home and safe again and I marvel at your adventures!
I am still working when I can on my fabric yoyo beaded fish - getting to the end by the looks of it but must always remember the advice NOT to fuss and overdo but keep it simple and stop adding when you think you should do just a little bit more! I do not really know how I shall sew the backing onto the front but will figure it out somehow. I'll let you know if I am successful.
Tomorrow I go to the hairdressers for a cut and permanent. It has been a long time coming and I have been trying to make do with long, straight hair but always end up pulling it back with a hair clip to the point I couldn't stand it any longer. It shall be most refreshing and I look forward to the change - there is nothing more mood lifting than to get your hair done.
How did your first week back to work go Cathy? If you could see all these plants we have growing you would be astonished. The only thing is that, I think, it will be at least 2-3 months before we can actually work up the ground and get them planted.
Take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment