Monday, March 15, 2010

Be - And so the week begins...

Cannot complain one little bit about the weather - nice and warm and lots of snow melting at a good pace - no water problems, and lots of grass now. I walked around to our picnic area and the table and cement blocks are all clear - makes me want to set up the chairs and open up the BBQ but I am sure there will be "snow" in the forecast soon. The lake looks totally rotten with many open areas already and yet there are still 5 ice huts still out there as of this afternoon - they will either loss them or have one wet ride to get them off.
What about that Brier ending eh? Cathy - did not see it because it was not on the CBC but heard the results on the radio - it must have been a great ending.
My hands are extremely painful today - it must be the weather although I was doing a lot of fine sewing yesterday and I am wondering if that might also trigger my soreness - just like you have trouble Patty. It affects my violin playing as I have trouble with holding the bow and also fingering on the strings. Oh heck eh? Sure can't be my age!
I best go now and get ready for bed - still have a book to finish before it is due Thursday - for some reason I just can't get into it like I have other books - maybe this is how I sort out which of the many suggested authors I should stick to- maybe stroke this one off my list?
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment