Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Where did all the dust come from???

I know I was determined to clean my house this week, but where is all the dust coming from?!? It's not even a handy excuse not to clean! I am itchy all over and I sneeze all the time and my nose is itchy! I guess I should clean more than once every 10 years. We (the royal we... Jim is better at this) are being very brutal this time and throwing stuff out. If it has been on a shelf and not used (other than books) out it goes. Of course some of the books on the shelves downstairs are pretty dusty. I have being working upstairs and I am slowly making a difference. I am not washing floors and walls right now. I figure if I can get rid of the junk and clean up, the walls and floors will be much easier later. Of course the 7 books I took out of the library and the book Kris lent me have halted my work a bit (I already finished the book from Kris, and he only gave it to me on Sunday) But then, you know me and books. The books won't escape though. Them and the pictures are on the list for later on. I want to organize them all, not toss. Yesterday was my first day of holidays, and I ended up at the office to help Patty with month end. We got everything to balance, but they changed our bank reconciliation last month and it is different than what we have. Patty phone Winnipeg and Derrick said not to worry about it, so we won't. Nobody phoned today, so I may be okay. Today is meat day, so I am taking Jim in around 1:30. I don't feel like staying at the legion all afternoon, so I will go back and get him around 5 or 5:30. I sure hope he doesn't expect me to clean while he is at the legion!!! Of course he is downstairs working and has no idea that I am blogging instead of cleaning. I guess when he comes up he might notice that nothing is completed. Oh well,,,,, I'll worry about that later. Maybe I'll just go downstairs and tell him it is time to leave and he will never come up (at least not until tonight). Time to go back to my sneezing. Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment