Saturday, March 27, 2010

Last of the vacation

I had Wednesday, Thursday & Friday as the last of my vacation time and I have to admit that I did absolutely nothing! It was wonderful. I looked at the fridge and decided it needed cleaning, but it will still need cleaning when I feel like doing it. (Unless the repetitive hints I have been dropping to Jim work) Went for a couple of walks, read a bunch of books. I didn't even get dressed on Wednesday. As I said, Wonderful! Things came crumbling down with my volunteer work at Viscount. The administrator handed in her notice on Friday. We sort of expected it, but we were hoping she would stay. Oh well, nothing I can do about it. We cleaned the office this morning and then I came home and put my sweats back on. Comfort is everything. Of course I gained back all the weight I lost, but I will try again next month. My doctor said a person should never try to lose weight until May and that having beer and potato chips for supper on your birthday is perfectly acceptable (too bad he is retiring) When we were in the office today, I saw that I have 12 (count 'em... 12) plans waiting for me when I get back. It is also our fiscal year end on Wednesday so I have lots of stuff to do. It will keep me busy and out of trouble (I hope). I am now about to curl up on the couch with my book ( I will save the potato chips until later) Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment