Sunday, March 21, 2010

Be - "I feel pretty, oh, so pretty.."

Great hairdo.. I asked for short and curly and that's exactly what I got. Should make me feel much better not to have to worry about my hair especially with nice weather when I cannot hide it under a hat.
Not too much new here ... I just prepared a bit of food to take to Mothers tomorrow for lunch - decided on a tuna casserole with fresh baked crescent rolls - bought in the nice cardboard tube at the store ready to bake of course. I also splurged and bought a box of Pudding Cake for dessert - just mix and bake. Should be easy lunch to get ready, haha.
I worked a bit on my "fish" to day - won't you be glad when it is done so I don't write about it every day ?? The front is now complete and all I have to do is sew the back on and voila , it's done! I had exactly enough beads to do what I wanted but wouldn't you know it, I upset the piece of art and lost one on the floor. So for about 30 min I was on my hands and knees with a flashlight trying to find this one stupid bead - ended up not finding it so left the finished piece one bead short!
Thinking of staying up until 10 pm tonight to watch the Closing Ceremonies of Paralympic Games but it is now 6:30 pm and I do not think I 'll make it. Bed and read my book sounding much more appealing especially with our trip to Mothers again tomorrow.
So long for now...take care as another week begins

No comments:

Post a Comment