Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Whe-e-e-w!

Glad that's over It seems he has an inflamed pancreas. So he's been told to eat no fat for 3-4 days and no alcohol for about 3 weeks. So there should be no problem getting away this weekend. But David takes suggestions like that very seriously, so cooking may be a problem over the next little while--even if we tend to follow a low fat diet at the best of times. ( At the worst of times that diet includes potato chips and bacon--for me anyway) I was so restless yesterday that I managed to sort and tidy a good portion of the studio. Some good comes out of everything! Still haven't found the blue silk that I put away for a special project. Been looking for that for about 3 months now.

Off to have my hearing tested today. Lately I've noticed more problems, especially with my left ear ( the good one). I know he wants to sell me a new hearing aid. The old one is over 10 years old and they're only supposed to last for about 5-7 years. He has recommending one like David has with the external component. When David first got them they were over $3000 each, but now they've come down to under $2000 each. No problem when Workers Compensation paid for David's--more of a problem for me--I have to pay for my new teeth first! Getting old's a bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment