Monday, March 22, 2010

The Nature of Man

They want to "fix" things. They don't understand "venting". Then you can get caught in confidentiality problems, because the nature of marriage is that you share things that you wouldn't--and shouldn't-- share with friends. I've ben there and it's never easy.
Talk about being caught between a "rock and a hard place". I hope you can get this sorted out.

This sounds like a very difficult week for you Cathy. I would offer to take you out for lunch again, it's almost the end of the month and certainly the end of the money. And Loren phoned to remind me that Jeremy's birthday was this week. My grandson is now a teenager!
A quiet week for us (no money!) but this allows a lot of time for introspection--always a bad thing. I watched the last episode of Celebrity Rehab last night. Figured that this was one more addiction that needed to be ended. Then--I discovered the reality show Undercover Boss. This could be just as addictive as Celebrity Rehab!

No comments:

Post a Comment