Friday, March 12, 2010

winding down

my holidays. This is the last real day off I have. I guess weekends really don't count in holidays. I am already settling down for an evening of reading. I went back to the library and have 3 more books to read. Valdy arrives tomorrow and I guess he will be leaving on Monday. I will be at work... not only at work, but I will have to get up an hour earlier than last time!!! (I've been up before 7 most days... my idea of sleeping in.) The snow is really melting fast. Viscount had to cancel a winter fun day of tobagganing because there is no snow! Not that I mind. It keeps the yard from flooding if the snow melts over time. I guess you are leaving on your "holiday" soon, Pati... are you going for 2 days? We were sitting outside for a couple of hours today. Only came in because Jim wanted to see something on television. He has to taper off on his curling right now. Only 1 game today, and tomorrow he will miss the semi final because we will be at Valdy's show. At least the world's starts next week. Jim took the quad out today. He wanted to see if he could run the trail, but he turned around pretty quickly. Too much wet snow. How's life going with you guys..... hope you enjoy your birthday away, Pati

No comments:

Post a Comment