Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Back to work

I was sure tired yesterday. In bed by 8:30pm. I guess I am not used to "hard" work. The weekend went fine. I just had to remember to shut the bathroom door in the middle of the night. The show was really great. I remembered so many of the songs once he started to sing them. I've been humming a bunch since the show. The best part is that I am at work and my house is basically clean. It's been a long time since that happened. The weather has been wonderful. Most of the snow is gone and we have been walking the trail since the weekend. Of course there is snow to plow through in places, but we can make it. Jim has been out cruising around on his quad. Just around the area. He hasn't gone anywheren (yet) The dogs, however, really stink! It is bath time asap. I am already planning the garden. The freezer is still full from last year, but I'm going for the fresh stuff. I have to use my frozen tomatoes, though. It was a lot of work and I am NOT going to waste them. I should use the garlic, too. Everytime I open the freezer I can smell it. Valdy cooked breakfast on Sunday, and he says he always cooks onions and garlic. It was quite good. I will have to make it again. Lunch is almost over. Back to work. Hope you had a good weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment