Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Be - Mid week and all is well

....As well as can be expected. I have started to get things ready for my trip and Harry had to remark that it was hardly time but I replied - yeh, its two months from now with great excitement in my voice! So maybe I am pushing it a bit but who cares, right? But I am looking at my cloths and trying to decide what I might need to take, and what I might need to buy. I have splurged and have bought new underwear - now before you interject a "so what" you must know this is a really big deal for me - to actually have new, fresh, really white bras and underpants in my drawer!
Garden work today again - starting to plant things in both ours and Mothers gardens and Harry has given lots more away so the number of plants is dwindling a bit. We will likely get another frost the end of May but will plan for it and cover up what we can at the time. It is harder at Mothers because she cannot cover herself so we have to go to cover up and then go back in the morning to uncover. And so it is to Mothers again tomorrow since it is Thursday already - Harry will be planting and I will be trying to keep Mother out of his hair! Then after we get home from Mothers we will make a fast trip to North Bay to check on Mike's place as he is in Petawawa these past two weeks.
I will also be picking rhubarb at Mothers and be making two big pies to take to Mike next week. "I love my rhubarb pies" he said to me on the phone on the weekend and so I shall oblige him for next week - it will be a whirlwind for him as he gets home from Petawawa, ends this current Course for which he is an Instructor and then heads to Borden and Meaford to train for the G8 Summit.
Anyway, hope you are both having a decent week - reading your notes makes me dizzy thinking of all you are both doing and how busy and hectic it is for you. Take care ( and take it easy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment