Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekend over and now it snows!

The sale went well. I sold one of my African pieces, so made enough money to consider the show a success. But Saturday evening I broke off the middle section of my temporary bridge, so spent Sunday talking to people with a hole in the front of my face. Another sale in two weeks and then not again until mid-July. We usually enjoy these weekends, but this one seemed to drag. I only made $40 in sales on Sunday, two small sales first thing in the morning and another small sale late in the afternoon, with a long boring time in the middle.

So my gift to myself--I always reward myself after a sale--is to allow myself the time to catch up on housework this week. Whoopee!! Not very rewarding, but better than sitting and looking at the mess. I start today in the computer room--there is paper everywhere! I've also decided that we still have too much "stuff", despite having been through things several times since we moved into this house. I usually just pile it up and truck it over to the thrift store. I was telling Dianne this, and she said "oh, I just have Lindsay (husband) sell it on Etsy ( internet)" Shoot! Why didn't I think of that? Not that I would have the first clue how to actually do it! So--wish me luck on the "Big Clean-out"

No comments:

Post a Comment