Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pati here

Sorry to have been among the missing. This was a rough weekend. We had a sale in Landmark, that was less than successful. This had been a very well-advertised venture, and in a new area. We had hopes. But it was also the first really nice Saturday of the spring weather-wise. Disaster! As well, it was in a new building where there was no pass-by traffic. One had to actually get in a car and purposefully drive to the event. I was so up set that when we got home, we just unloaded everything intothe garage and went out for supper.
Sunday, the group had a meeting out in Seddon's Corner. This is a spot on Highway 44 east of Beausejour, with a resaurant and a gas station/convenience store. But by the time we got home, I was both physically and emotionally exhausted, and vegged out the rest of the day.
Now I have to catch up on all of my housework, as I have my stitching group coming tomorrow afternoon. The basement is a total mess, but, hopefully, I can keep them upstairs. This means scrubbing the livingroom, kitchen and bathroom. I started on the bathroom yesterday and realized that there is no way I can get the mildew off the silicone bead around the tub. So it looks like we have to replace most of it--before noon tomorrow. Well, at least I got out on my bike today.

No comments:

Post a Comment