Friday, May 21, 2010

Be - Sympathetic vibes

I was wornout and tired from your ordeal today Patty ...and I just read about it but did not actually live it like you did, haha! Although I am sure I could delight you with similar stories on a daily basis, it is always great to hear what others are experiencing, too!
Long weekend is here and we just heard from Mike that he is back to North Bay from Petawawa after a very long two weeks. I forgot if I told you that he had no hot water at his place since early last week. Mike had left messages with his landlord, and Harry spoke with the landlord last night who reassured Harry that it would be looked at today. Mike tells us he arrived at the Armories from the trip from Petawawa, and then ran home from there with full gear and packs( It is about two miles) The first thing he did was try the water and guess what! No hot water. He is not a happy camper but we can leave it to him to get it straighened out now that he is home.
We have very hot temperatures right now which is great for not having to worry about the plants freezing at night, but not great for fire danger - full fire ban here including fireworks which is a tradition on May 24 weekend - I wonder who will try it anyway? - apparently they will be responsibile for any costs associated if they cause a fire.
Well, folks I wish you both a happy long weekend and will catch you on the other side...Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment