Saturday, May 8, 2010

We have weather here too!

Go figure.... weather everywhere! Must be a new fad. We got the rain we wanted, but it has been cold and miserable ever since. Next week is supposed to be better. Manitoba's homecomeing is next Wednesday to Saturday. I would like to see the snowbirds on Saturday, but the rest is ho-hum. Jim would like to see Streetheart, but they probably won't perform until quite late. The hall opens at 6pm and there is a 1600 person limit. (including the outside area) I doubt if we would get in, and even if we did, I don't really want to sit in the Yellowhead for 6 hours. I guess I am just not patriotic. Jim's hernia operation is on Tuesday. Unless he feels really rough it is an outpatient operation. He gets to decide if he wants to stay the night and I know he does NOT want to be admitted. Kris & Sandi had a great time in Washington. She has pictures posted on facebook. They were there for a week. I'm not sure what Kris did for the time Sandi was at her meetings. I am trying to convince Jim that he should cook me breakfast. He hasn't been up very long, though. Nice guy! He wakes me up at 6:02 am, because he is awake. I get up and he falls back to sleep. I was sooo looking forward to sleeping in this morning. This has been one of the longest 5 day work weeks I have had in a long time. Instead I get up and have to clean dog S..T up. Very stinky dog S..T. I ended up throwing the door mat outside. I do not think it will be coming back in. Gee, Beth, If Mike is at the G8 summit at least he will be close to home. Probably a bit closer than he would have liked. He doesn't even get to travel anywhere! You probably prefer that, though. JIm is moving... I think breakfast is on its way. Have a good weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment