Sunday, May 2, 2010

the happy dance was a rain dance

unfortunately it also brought snow... fortunately it didn't stay. Whatever falls from the sky is moisture and we really need it. I talked to both kids today. Kris is putting me to shame as he runs every day. (only 10 miles this morning) I figure I am doing good if I get out of bed! Keri is writing all the time. Her roommate moved in this week, so she will be able to save some money now. I keep trying for the lottery, but it is not working. Keri figures that maybe if I put an ad in the paper telling everyone else to stop buying tickets I might win! Think there is a chance? Not much else happening. I did a bunch of Whitemud Comedy stuff today, and this week I will do Viscount stuff and then I am done. We bought more seed potatoes yesterday, but with the snow we didn't plant them (go figure) JIm is down stairs with a friend right now. A bunch of young Hutterites stopped in. They wanted to check on the Hockey Game. Jim's friend (Sam) was the father of two of them. I think he is going to miss church today, cause it is already after 5. I have a roast in the oven for supper. I really need to get serious about losing weight. I wanted to loose 5 pounds a month this year. So far in 4 months I have lost 3 pounds. It is time to get going. I know I will never be skinny again, but I am not happy with my weight. I have gained 30 pounds in the last 6 years. I need to loose at least 20 of them (preferably more) but to do that I need to get active. Breaking my toe does not lead to exercise. Instead of jogging, I guess I will be walking carefully for a while. The thing is that I have to do it instead of just talking about it. I need support... Please come to my aid!!! Love YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment