Saturday, May 29, 2010

Enough is enough

I know that we needed rain, but it is lying on the surface of our sand!! And the frost warnings. All our bedding plants are in the garden. We talked to Tim today (his 40th birthday) he says they have had frost in Edmonton. It now appears that he will not be here when you are here Beth. It will probably be 2 weeks earlier because of the on call schedule. We hav promised him a birthday party while he is here. We will probably have to ask R0dney what to do, and who is around to invite. I am off work until the 7th of June. I had enough of work, and Dr. Chapman said that he had seen it coming. I guess it is depression but I cannot believe the work ethic in that place. They come into work 5 minutes late, and the first program they open is their personal email!!!! I come to work early so that at 8am I am at my desk prepared to work. I love ya Dad, but you taught me too well. I was also only 1/2 right when I said that all my scars had appeared. They did appear, but it was Vitaligo. Now I have yet another skin disorder to deal with. I am a walking map of all sorts of skin diseases. Do you think that I can a kickback on the discussion papers? Oh well. Jim is cooking egg rolls for supper (yes, I did say that I didn't want egg rolls, but I guess his hearing was turned off. oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment