Saturday, November 20, 2010

Another day down!

The sale is over at the Hydro Building. This morning was quiet, and we figured that would be the whole day, but it picked up a little in the afternoon, and I came away with a little more than expenses--enough to do a small bit of Christmas shopping. We hope to get out for that on Monday. Tomorrow I'm helping out at the large art sale. I had originally signed up to sit at a raffle table, before finding out that there was a scheduling clash with the Hydro Building sale, so now have to work the cash desk. OMG!!

Some things are mixed blessings. David and I were a little concerned about Amber and the children coming over tomorrow, especially with me being away in the afternoon, and the unanticipated need to cook a turkey. ( Life is full of surprises) Amber phoned us this morning to tell us that both girls have measles, and maybe it would be best if they gave dinner a miss tomorrow. Oh Yeah! Too Bad! I hate not seeing them, as missing means that we don't see them for a month, but I have to confess that this time it suits me.

So a quiet evening. We aren't even going to try to unpack the stock until tomorrow. I sure hope there's somethng on t.v.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment