Friday, November 19, 2010

Day one down--

Not a good day a the big new Hydro building. We are there again tomorrow and I certainly hope it's a better day. The sale ended at 6:00 today and then it was off to the quilters' guild meeting where it was "Member Vendors" night. I had some hand dyed fabric and took along my little purses. I ended up selling more there than I did all day at the other sale.

They are still putting the finishing touches on the Hydro building. The washroom that was made available to the vendors was still under construction. So either we had men in the ladies working on things or we had men walk into the ladies while there were people in the cubicles. Ask me how I know! One poor lady is from Thailand and would never dream of speaking to a strange man or asking him to give any consideration to her needs. She seemed to spend most of the day trying to get in there, when the men weren't around. However, by the end of the day it was nice to have a toilet paper dispenser rather than having to pick up the roll from the floor.

So for supper I've had two cookies, a piece of cake and Southern Comfort. Maybe life doesn't get any better than this. Since the building opens at 8:00 tomorrow, my Southern Comfort and I are now off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment