Thursday, November 4, 2010

More beaches

There was a further article in today's paper saying that, yes, the beaches were down to stones and rock. Damage is in the millions. They are describing it as a "non-tropical cyclone".

Things remain quiet around here. The studio area remains a disaster. Every day I try to do a little bit more, but the mess never really goes away. An emerging problem is the paintings I seem to be accumulating. They just hang around making a nuisence of themselves.

I made up a recipe for my chicken and soup casserole. It was quite good, but I can't remember what I put in it. Today I'm going to try rouladen. It's been awhile since I made anything like that. For the most part, I've been eating veggies. The diuretics I'm taking have had a negative effect on my digestion, and I'm really trying to push fibre. It seems to be working, and I've even lost few pounds--so that can't be bad.

Amber and the girls will b eover for supper on Sunday. Both girls have birthdays with month, and Amber had promised ot send a "gift list", but I haven't seen it yet. I guess I better get on her about it. We haven't seen them for ages, and we're both looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment