Monday, November 29, 2010

Hail Caesar!

The other evening I decided that I wanted a caesar. I pulled my clamato out of the fridge. Lo and behold it appeared frozen. I gave it a shake to confirm, and the clamato started to frizz up! It started to ooooze out of the top. I ran to the bathroom and put the bottle upside down in the toilet. I started to loosen the cap that the clamato had already started to oooze out of. It started to fizz more and as I loosened the cap, the clamato suddenly exploded. It burst out of the toilet and struck me in the chest. The clamato overflowed the toilet, (all over the seat and toilet), up the wall, over the vanity... over the floor and all over me. What a mess!!!! After recovering from the shock of being hit in the chest by a plastic clamato container I cleaned up the toilet... the walls.... the floor.... the vanity.... my self...... I then had a 7-up!!! And you wonder about all the fun and excitement in my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment