Sunday, November 21, 2010

Country Life

is mostly dealing with snow. From nothing to soooo much in such a short time. I had my meeting last Sunday. My instructions were to buy Subway for lunch. Well, guess what has closed in Neepawa! We had meat and buns, but nobody minded and most of it went. Another meeting on Wednesday that lasted until 9:30 pm We usually meet at 4:30 or 5:00 for this one, but it was the AGM so it was at 7:00. I should have been in bed. The Evening Grosbeaks fought over the food for about 10 minutes after Pati & Dave left and then they all suddenly took off and never came back. We still have sunflower seeds left. I wasn't sure after reading how much they can eat. I worked meat draw on Friday. We won our usual. Whitemud Blues was playing so we stayed for a while. I found myself dozing off, but Jim didn't want to leave yet, so I went next door and started on the office. I got it all cleaned on Friday night so we don't have to face it this weekend. We will have to shovel snow again on Monday. I find I look forward to weekends so that I can catch up on my sleep. It is not unusual now for me to sleep to 9 or 9:30 on the weekend. I guees I just don't get enough sleep during the week. Next Saturday is the Christmas Wish sale in town. I though I would be there all morning, but somehow they missed me on the schedule. They only asked about coming at 4:30 but I can't make it then. It's been a long time since I didn't work a shift. Usually I am there from 8am to noon. The Parade of Lights is on Saturday night. I always enjoy watching that. Sunday is the Dickens Reading at VCC and a Grey Cup Party at the legion. We'll see how much I do. I didn't win the lottery so it is back to work on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment