Friday, November 5, 2010

Be - apparently no reprieve

I was out in the blowing snow this morning putting tarps on some of the outside furniture etc. I should have had it done earlier but honestly thought the snow accumulated would disappear and we would have some nice weather for a bit more. That may happen yet, but not anytime soon. Took the dog to the South River Park and it felt as if I were in a bitter winter storm as I walked along the riverside trail. I think the dog was as happy as I to get back to the van. Would you believe that I got out the Christmas Cards today to get organized and ready to get them made out and mailed. Mike gave me the trilogy set of "Back to the Future" and as yet have not had a chance to view - it might be an idea to do the cards while I watch. Somehow it seems unacceptable here to just sit and be doing nothing. The other day we bought Brandy to soak Christmas cakes - there was a little bit left and I had a hot milk and brandy before bed - wow it was delicious - alone my stomach cannot take it, but I was so surprised to enjoy it with hot milk. I believe I had a much better sleep as well!
So, the weekend is here. Hope you both have a great weekend. Enjoy your visit with Jessica and Samantha Patty - I put a card in the mail to Jessica on Thursday so it should get to her in time. Then I'll send one to Samantha as well. Take care ....

No comments:

Post a Comment